Feel free to select a shipping destination and be directed to our online shop www.stratpharma-online.com
If your country is not listed here,
we currently do not serve your area.
Please contact local pharmacy for help
- Lacouture M, Anadkat M, Bensadoun R et al. Clinical practice guidelines for the prevention and treatment of EGFR inhibitor-associated dermatologic toxicities. Supportive Care in Cancer. 2011;19(8):1079-1095. doi:10.1007/s00520-011-1197-6
- Štulhofer Buzina D, Martinac I, Ledić Drvar D, Čeović R, Bilić I, Marinović B. The Most Common Cutaneous Side Effects of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Inhibitors and Their Management. - PubMed - NCBI. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26724881. Published 2015. Accessed January 16, 2019.
- Puig L, Gulliver W (eds): Adverse Reactions to Biologics. Curr Probl Dermatol. Basel, Karger, 2018, vol 53, pp 93-104.
- Perez-Soler R, Delord JP, Halpern A, et al. HER1/EGFR inhibitorassociated rash: future directions for management and investigation outcomes from the HER1/EGFR inhibitor rash management forum. Oncologist. 2005;10(5):345–356
- Galimont-Collen AF, Vos LE, Lavrijsen AP, Ouwerkerk J, Gelderblom H. Classification and management of skin, hair, nail and mucosal sideeffects of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitors. Eur J Cancer. 2007;43(5):845–851.
- Hu JC, Sadeghi P, Pinter-Brown LC, Yashar S, Chiu MW. Cutaneous side effects of epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitors: clinical presentation, pathogenesis, and management. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2007;56(2):317–326.
- Lynch T, Kim E, Eaby B, Garey J, West D, Lacouture M. Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Inhibitor-Associated Cutaneous Toxicities: An Evolving Paradigm in Clinical Management. Oncologist. 2007;12(5):610-621.